We have extended two mission places in Myanmar due to urgently need of the people in their villages. Out of this Kamargyi village is under the city of Tamu which is known as the Myanmar- India Border City un the Sagaing Division. This area is mostly occupies by Budhist tradition and practices. One of our missionary (Pastress Don Vung) is giving her life and her time to glorify His glory in this area. We also heard about the muddy fall that they faced in last year and almost all their house were buried under the mud and even she almost lost her life in the mud. When we heard her story and her commitment on this mission we made our urgent reply to her and help her to dig a water well and provide monthly support for children education also!!!
Here are the pictures which we received from Ms Vung:
- Sponsoring a child $20 a month
- Bible Distribution ($10 a Bible)
- Digging Water Well ($500-$1500)
- Medical Trip Sponsors (every 2 years or every other year, $3000 for 300 people treatment)
- Leadership Training (1 in 4 yrs) $2000 for 50 leaders.
MYANMAR SAMARITAN MISSION
2491 N Miller Reed Lane
, Princeton, IN 47670
Connect with us on Facebook & google+ to learn about upcoming projects and volunteer opportunities.