Bringing the life changing message of Christ Jesus to the needy people of Myanmar (Burma)!!!
Our Mission is located in SE Asia, bordered by Indian, China, Laos, and Thailand. There are over 130 different ethnic groups in Myanmar. Population is over 55 million. The main religions are Buddhism 89%, Christianity 4%, Islam 4%, Animism 1% and other groups such as Hinduism, and Taoists etc.,
Myanmar Samaritan Mission is founded by Mr David Thang Z. Pau and his family in 1997. The main goal for the mission is to teach the love of Jesus to everyone.
Samaritan Mission focus on :
- Digging clean water wells
- Distributing Bible
- Medical Treatment trips
- "After School Program"
- Leadership Training
- Sponsoring a child $20 a month
- Bible Distribution ($10 a Bible)
- Digging Water Well ($500-$1500)
- Medical Trip Sponsors (every 2 years or every other year, $3000 for 300 people treatment)
- Leadership Training (1 in 4 yrs) $2000 for 50 leaders.
MYANMAR SAMARITAN MISSION
7613 Willsey Ln
Plainfield, IN 46168
Connect with us on Facebook & google+ to learn about upcoming projects and volunteer opportunities.